HONEY, LET'S NOT HAVE S*X


HONEY, LET'S NOT HAVE S*X

HE: Darling, let's have sex. I am horny

SHE: No hun 

HE: No?

SHE: No, let's make love

HE: What's the difference?

SHE: People have sex simply because they are horny, we make love because of intimacy. Sex can easily be done by anyone, making love is with someone you love

HE: I love you

SHE: I love you too. Making something means we're putting thought and heart to it, not just chasing after an orgasm. Love making is not about who is horny and needs an orgasm but the both of us. Love making is kissing, love making is speaking love to each other, love making is pursuing me, knowing me. Love making is opening up to you a world that you view as sacred, not just giving you a wet vagina. Love making is touching each other with affection. Love making is looking to each other's eyes and seeing faithfulness, depth, honesty, vulnerability. Do you know many wives wish their husbands would make love to them as opposed to having sex?

HE: I am guessing many?

SHE: So many my love. It's just that many wives don't know how to voice their frustration. Their husband's don't put heart into it. Little foreplay. They cannot give but want the wives to suck, bend, do acrobatics. Their husbands just want a penis inside, pump, pump, then cum and sleep. No affection. The wife gets little or no pleasure. No touching. Boring. The wife just lays there sexually frustrated and feeling used

HE: That is boring

SHE: But love making is knowing me. Knowing my body. Pleasuring me as I pleasure you. Pure desire. Pure drive. Honey, this body of mine is all yours to touch and explore; don't just peruse through it

HE: I want to make love to you

SHE: I am yours. Let's make love that is spiritual, emotional, physical and mental. Drown on my lips, pour on my body, flood inside me. I want to open up to you, to wet all over you, to tremble on you. Go deep in me. I am a sensual woman, drive my senses wild

HE: When you talk like that, you turn me on in a way that I can't explain

SHE: That's because making love is such a strong connection. Touch me my love. Come here I give you my honey. Let's make love

Comments

Pop

Popular posts from this blog

A girl missed her periรธd 2 months ago,

WARNING! PHOTO BELOW ARE NOT MET FOR THE WEAK HEART.

Terrible torture museum.