this is unbelievable "I am really embarrassed, sad, confused and I don't know where I went wrong.

this is unbelievable "I am really embarrassed, sad, confused and I don't know where I went wrong.

I met this lady few weeks ago in a restaurant, we linked up, I fell in love with her and we started dating. But we promised not to touch each other till we get married as we wanted to keep our relationship holy and clean until we get married. On our wedding day, after everything I have done for this lady and spent millions to boost our wedding, she decided to embarrass me in a way I fed up with life. When I was asked to kiss the bride, this was how she behaved (she turned away twice). I don't know what went wrong and I am ashamed, confused. Please advise me. I am confused here ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’”"

Comments

Pop

Popular posts from this blog

A girl missed her periรธd 2 months ago,

WARNING! PHOTO BELOW ARE NOT MET FOR THE WEAK HEART.

Terrible torture museum.