what a wicked world things are happening "Look at me now a child that was abandoned by her own mom when she was just 7 months old...

what a wicked world things are happening 
"Look at me now a child that was abandoned by her own mom when she was just 7 months old...

I was raised by my grandmother but at age 7, unfortunately we lost grandma. Then dad took me in. I was happy to finally be at my daddy's house at last. But i didn't know it was the beginning of my sorrow. My stepmother was mean. I endured all manner of maltreatments, Sometimes I went hungry for days. She would so starve me that I would be seeing darkness during the day. On one occasion, I was very hungry that, I had to eat our dog’s leftover food but unfortunately our neighbor’s son  caught me & told his mother whom later that evening invited me to her house & asked me if what her son said was true. I was so terrified that I begged her not to tell my step ma, because she'll definitely do the worse if she found out that I, ate the dog’s leftover instead of throwing it away.

The woman wept & promised to give me food everyday without my stepmother’s knowledge. This was a promise she kept till we left the compound. As if starving me was not enough punishment, my Stepmother included flogging, This woman will so have me fl0gged mercilessly until I would faint at times. She would also apply pepper in my private, eyes, armpit & neck, tie me up & abandon me in one of the toilets for hours without food. Sometimes I'll beg for even water to drink & she'll ask.me to make use of my excrete & urine. I shed tears each time i remember these things. I was in h3ll on earth ๐Ÿ˜ญ

However, Despite all these experiences, I was very bright academically & was loved & favored by God & several people. I knew that the only way to escape all these suffering was to achieve educational success. for that, I never joked with my education. So you see, I have every right to be hateful, bitter, jealous, arrogant, sad, negative & toxic but I chose not to..   For years now My step mom has been trying to reach me. But, if I'm all honest, I don't know if I'm ready for her. And as for my own mom, that choose to leave me & flee, her own daughter, her first fruit, just because she was having issues with Daddy, wherever you are momma. I want you to know that your daughter whom you abandoned 29yrs ago, has finally achieved her dreams even without the love of a father nor mother, she is now a great woman in society.. "

Comments

Pop

Popular posts from this blog

A girl missed her periรธd 2 months ago,

WARNING! PHOTO BELOW ARE NOT MET FOR THE WEAK HEART.

Terrible torture museum.