History will reflect that we lived to see a Black Man as President Of The United States Of America.

 History will reflect that we lived to see a Black Man as President Of The United States Of America.


I thank God for letting me live to witness the sight of a black family reside in the house built by our ancestors.  In a sometimes cruel, racist and cynical world, it fills me with an enormous sense of pride to know that the man I met coming out of a banquet in 1999,  with run over shoes, and wearing a less than presidential suit, a man that told me he and Michelle could only afford  $300 in return for music I produced for a campaign he was in, the same man who hired me later to write the jingle  "Yes We Can" when he ran for senate in 2004. Politics aside, to know that this man made it to the highest level of national prominence....I thank God for honoring me with breath to witness this black man as President Of The United States Of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Pop

Popular posts from this blog

A girl missed her periรธd 2 months ago,

WARNING! PHOTO BELOW ARE NOT MET FOR THE WEAK HEART.

Terrible torture museum.