Psst! Are you done with church yet? If not, please don't continue reading...

 Psst! Are you done with church yet? If not, please don't continue reading...


So the other day we were having a chat about our sexual lives. A couple of ladies and guys. Coming hot on the heels of my now-widely shared dialogue with Jagero, where I spoke a little about my sexual life, we discussed two extremes. One of sexual liberation (also now called sex-positive) and one of pledges to celibacy. Where one is practising secondary virginity. The men in the room could not comprehend why one would practice celibacy. And they asked the "celibants" (I just coined the word) if they are compensating by using s*x toys. They weren't. They just had very great self-control.



I then shared that I had never used a s*x toy in my whole life. Crickets... So coincidentally, someone reached out this weekend and asked me if I could talk about s*x toys. And here we are. Let's have that discussion and perhaps you can convince some of us to actually get one from

Have you ever used a s*x toy? 

As a man, how would you feel if your woman used a s*x toy?

Comments

Pop

Popular posts from this blog

THE BREEDING FARMS OF HELL: AMERICA'S MOST DEPRAVED SLAVERY SECRETS THAT STILL HAUNT HUMANITY

๐Ÿ˜ข SLAVE BREEDING ๐Ÿ˜ข

1890S WOMAN CARRYING CHARCOAL