So my husband will always watch me, when I'm applying my cream on my body,

So my husband will always watch me, when I'm applying my cream on my body, after 3 weeks or before, expensive cream will finish. 

He'll buy new one and not say anything, just watching me, as usual.

So two days ago, my cream was at the butt, so he came and checked.

My love, the cream you just bought now now is almost finished?. He asked.

My sweetness, you know everything these days is like that, so I need money for my soap and cream and other things.


He looked at me. Do you always apply some as butter on the bread, or you used it sometimes as condensed milk for tea?.

Wale, butter and condensed milk ba wo, alaye jor jor jor. 

Why are you sounding like that, sweetness it's women's thing. So you won't understand. I said.

Exactly, I can never understand, I can clearly see it. Oburu gan, oti ye mi.

Sugar, you can never understand and know what a woman is going through. I said.

He responded, rara oo, who I'm I to know and understand a woman's plight, what she's going through.

But have you asked, what a man is going through, especially having your kind of wife?. He asked.

I came out from bathroom that evening, and applied cream on my body as usual. My husband looked at me.

Oh you now apply even while sleeping? Wahala ti wa, wahala ti sele.

But this is how I've been always nah, but what's with all these nah.

He said, I'm sorry maami no problem, shey is money. I'll give you for your soap and cream and the rest.

At night, he stood up like ukwa then, when he left to cut his daughter's hair.

He poured groundnut oil on my cream, shook it very hard and kept it back. He was smiling anyhow in joy.

The next morning, I wanted to apply cream, aah how come my love. The cream is at the middle now. I asked surprisingly.

He was looking for clothes at the wardrobe.

Eeh, cream? It's a miracle nah, miracle still works so you shouldn't be surprise.

I said. What kind of miracle, when I know my cream was at the butt and almost to finish.

You see, we serve a living and miracle God, so he does his things and miracles in his own time and pace. He said.

You that's even miracle, you can't perform one single miracle, you should praise God.

He walked slowly, towards the dressing mirror, he took the cream and shook it firmly.

He nodded his head, smiling suspiciously and sheepishly.

Faaaantabulous, God is wonderful my love and let's give him praise. He started blowing smul sumol whistle, then increased the volume and tempo.

While he was walking out, i overheard him say. Now this one will take you another 3 weeks, you can't kill me.

You rub cream morning and night, that's why you look like white winch.

I just opened the cream, poured it into my palm, see my groundnut oil full everywhere.

So na me go come dey smell like akara wey dem fry newly fa.

If you see me smelling, like new groundnut plus akara dem just fry finish. Like stew oil, body go shock you.

For this house, no retreat no surrender. I get plan for him too fa.

You see that man, na God dash me that husband comot body and mind. Nothing anybody fit tell me, he just use am to punish me for all my sins.

I was so heartbroken, even when he no see me that time, e no pain me reach like this.

Comments

Pop

Popular posts from this blog

A girl missed her periรธd 2 months ago,

WARNING! PHOTO BELOW ARE NOT MET FOR THE WEAK HEART.

Terrible torture museum.