My wife and I were in our bedroom. It was exactly 12:42 am.

My wife and I were in our bedroom. It was exactly 12:42 am.

I reached out my hands to her brêasts and brought them out from her top to have a taste, exactly what I had been yearning for. Unfortunately, things didn't go as I had planned.

"Marshall what are you doing naaaaaaaaawwuu? See how you are just pressing my bwess like a baby." My wife screamed after catching me in the act.

"Make I têst Na shoo. Are you not my wife?"

"Marshall if you're hungry you tell me so I can prepare rice for you. Everytime bewess bewss! Why behaving like a bãby. Stõp this I don't like it please."

"You're my wife, I hope you know? And I'm the one who used my own money to pay your bride price, and it's not the first time I'm asking you for this thing" I told her, extending my hands

"But you're not a child. Why are men like this? Marshall leave my bwess alone," my wife squeaked, removing my hands ãnd quickly inserted them back on her top

"I can't take this anymore," she said.

"If sucking breãst is what will make us have issues in this house, then so be it," my wife finalized. She got out of bed and rushed to stay with Lord Marshall (Jnr), our 2-month-old son.

In my mind, I knew she would be the one to come back to me and start bêgging me to sûck. She was just being stûbbõrn Lol. As a man, one of the easiest ways to get a wõman is by not giving her your attention.

She prepared breakfast for me, but I ignored her. She called me several times, but I brushed her off. Every time she tried to talk to me, I would change direction and walk away. This went on throughout the day, and I could sense that she was hurt by my attitude but who cares? 

I would secretly buy foods outside to eat, and I didn't even sleep in our bedroom, I used a different room to nap. I repeated the same thing the second day. It was on the second night, my wife left her room(which was the usual bedroom where we usually sleeps) and came to lay down next to me on the bed. She willingly exposed her breãsts to me after unveiling the top of her lingerie that was when my dream officially came true.

MEN LEARN FROM THIS. 
Wives should learn to give their husbands what they want without complaining hence you might learn it the hard way since your husband is the head of the family.

Comments

Pop

Popular posts from this blog

THE BREEDING FARMS OF HELL: AMERICA'S MOST DEPRAVED SLAVERY SECRETS THAT STILL HAUNT HUMANITY

😢 SLAVE BREEDING 😢

1890S WOMAN CARRYING CHARCOAL