From the four living creatures, who stand in the presence of the Father,
From the four living creatures, who stand in the presence of the Father,
the son who sits upon the throne and exerts justice. I saw them at midnight, as I lay on my chair and great fear came upon me and they said, "fear not, son of man, peace unto you, we bring grace and truth from the throne of the living God.
the son who sits upon the throne and exerts justice. I saw them at midnight, as I lay on my chair and great fear came upon me and they said, "fear not, son of man, peace unto you, we bring grace and truth from the throne of the living God.
Your knees are strengthened to stand in the path ordained for you, your hands are empowered to wrought the very works of him that walked upon the earth". The wheels in the wheels, with eyes all over, hovered and spoke!
"Eyes that wander the surface of the earth, seeking men who will put upon their lips, the name of the Lord and raise it as a banner before the sons of men".
The four living creatures spoke again and said "who shall stand the mighty one? who can withstand the one mighty in battle, he fought and won and gave the spoils to the sons of men that they will exert dominion in the might of his name and the excellency of his power.
O the wheels in wheels! with eyes all over them, roam the earth free, searching the deep parts, and suddenly! The four living creatures were before me, erect in the might of the Father, they touched me by the shoulder and I heard the howling wind of the wheels in the wheels.
I couldn't utter a word but to groan for my body was as dead as it laid and my consciousness suspended, as one drunk with new wine, for it is the wine of the marriage of the lamb and his bride.
I lay subconscious, for great are the spirits that stand before me, burning with the brightness of light and fire. They gave me this wine to drink and I entered into the future of many generations to come and saw the imprints of many now, stamped in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Things beyond my wildest imaginations, civilisations of Zion in the Garden of God. The fire of the Spirit will burn afresh and the spirit of consecration will come upon many again. It came before but it is here, stronger!
They will enter into the future, NOW! I speak as a drunk but drunk with the new wine and as one given new tongues and I interpret. "Hear me sons, the spirits that stand before the presence of the Father are among us, in the night visions, in prayer watches, at noon, when deep sleep falls upon many".
Take the words of these drunk and keep them in your heart. Guard them for they are the very words that proceeds from the throne of life, where clear crystal waters flow endlessly.

Comments
Post a Comment